Sunday, January 2, 2011

RR #14

At last the time has come around to start my very first Round Robin. This is so exciting I just hope everyone likes the naked block I have made. The fabrics come from some linen shirts I was given as well as a linen coat that is too big for me. 
This RR also made me look for a desktop publishing program that was free so I could make the little booklet. I found this one called Page Plus at http://www.serif.com/desktop-publishing-software/. It works very well and is free although there is a pay for upgrade.
I am so looking forward to getting Janet's block to work on and just hope my work will be acceptable. I know anything I recieve will be treasured for a very long time .

1 comment:

  1. That is a lovely block, can't wait to see how your RR turns out!! Have fun stitching!

    ReplyDelete