Thursday, January 6, 2011

I have joined the challange to be more organized and my desk seems a good place to start.

I love lists I make hundreds of them!!! Don't usually get to cross anything from them as I lose them. At least I try. Part of my craft room(s) is in the kitchen and as we have an open plan house I do have to keep that part halfway tidy. My long suffering husband reckons if I find an empty space I will fill it with fabric or paint or beads or whatever my current obsession is.



I must say though I always have a shiny sink as I can't stand dishes laying around that is why I have a dishwasher.


With this support group maybe I will be able to clear my computer desk. I have a tree fern outside the window behind my desk and it has decided to make babies (little brown dust) all through the place.
This dust or spores, as my daughter informs me, is so fine it comes through the flyscreens in the window. The solution I am informed is to close the window but then how would I get air into the house I hate being shut in.


Enough procrastination for now I am going to clean my desk I'll let you know how I got on.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment