Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finished Paper paper

This was just the best fun and I cannot bear to give any of it away. The large piece in the foreground is the leftovers so I went ahead an laminated it. I had to cut it down to A4 size and that gave me a little bit left over so I made a bookmark from it.

From my original 12" x 24" piece of fabric paper I ended up with a 5" box, a little notebook, a mousemat and a bookmark. I will probably give the entire set to my daughter for her birthday.
I certainly plan to make more of this paper and maybe store it untill needed . I  am dertainly walking outsie of my comfort zone and I usually like my sewing to be a little more finished than these items are but the rustic finish suits the articles.
The buttons on the little box are some Dorset buttons I made earlier and the gold tassels are store bought.

No comments:

Post a Comment