Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hi all
It's been a while since I wrote here. I have been busy with Christmas and all. One of the things I have made is a lap quilt for my MIL. The wonderful bicycle designs came from Juli at http://www.sewweird.com/. I have also been getting my Weekly Joe swaps and Birthday Swaps ready for next year. This is the year I am going to try and organize myself instead of lurching from one disaster to another.
I am setting myself 3 projects. I get bored with only one thing on the go,.
The first one for home only not sure what that will be yet probably a crazy quilt with all the stitches I have colleted from the Build a Seam Challange on http://kerrykatiecakes2.blogspot.com. This will require some disipline on my part as I tend to go off on tangents at the drop of a hat.
The second project will be a quilt for my thursday night quilt group and I want this to be an Origami quilt using the books of Kumiko Sudo for inspiration. This will be quite a challange I think.
And the third will be whatever the U3A can think up.
Here is a photo of the bicycle quilt.
In the next day or so I will post som photos of the cupcakes and some of the coffe mugs for the Fat Cats swaps

No comments:

Post a Comment